I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center and I another thing in its self.when I first got there I didn't really talk to any one just so I would see how people where.
there was some drama my first week and a lot of people on my floor got sent home. The center it self is ok the food not great but you can all way go to the store or order in some food. my RAs do have there picks( favouritisim) but its not hard to become one of them. you get woke up at 6am every morning and 10am on weekends.
after school hours we can come and go off campus as we please as long as where are but in time. the biweekly pay is really not going to help you because they take out for taxs. I myself have not had any of my things stolen but girls on my floor have. the first three week you will be bored out your mind and after that you get use to it.
a lot of the students at like children so when you pick your friends pick then right.
Now to any one that is looking to go to job corp all I can say to you is if you going in with the right mind set youll do fine but with you go there thinking its just a game then don't waste your time.oh and you do have to clean every day.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Culinary Program
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "DS Domination or Dropship Domination is a training course ran by Roger Langille where you pay $19.95 a month..I thought this business was just another damned scam at first where..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "I bought this as I usually buy the cheaper *** EATER from Walmart.. they didnt have them in FLorida.. I bought the cheapest one they had which was Remington..."
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."