1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The medical staff is no good at springdale job corps.the nurse ruth ann is abusive.one time she screamed at me for 30 minuets.

she told me i smell like ***. Screamed at me about not doing my laundry even though in lakeside hall there's only 3 washers and three dryers for 30 people.at one point some traumatic things that happened to me and she screamed in a very condescending tone of voice. to "stop acting like a little victim" at one point she asked what i had for lunch.I couldn't remember because it's all not quite edible slop. She asked this over and over like she was the bad cop in an interrogation.

then she told me i do not have any mental illness even though it was in my file. then there was jessica anderson the person in charge of the "wellness" department.In september she put me on medical leave and was absolutely gleeful about sending me back to my family that i told her was horrible.Then in march she termed me and when I asked why she mumbled something about "on the floor".

jessica anderson is no better than a nazi.She dose not care whose lives she destroys in the name of following rules and is also a coward.Also in the dorms we had a lot of a cleaning chemical designed specifically to kill tuberculosis, which is scary because the dorms are so grungy and filthy we might catch tb.the moral of the sory is steer clear of springdale job corps.

Review about: Job Corps Nurse.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Some good staff members, Library.

I didn't like: Inexcusable behavior from residential advisors, Abusive medical staff.

Had an Experience with Job Corps?

Comments

I agree with you and understand what your going through I went to Miami Job Corps and they have done that to me and countless other students.They will put you on "Medical Leave" then when you jump through all the obstacles to return they lie and falsify documents and say you cannot return.

Its like they take pleasure in demeaning and ridiculing you. The whole wellness department is a JOKE. I had a medical emergency it took over a hour for the actual nurse Ms.Alice Jean Charles to come and then they did not want to take me to the hospital. My family member had to take me and when I returned the next day the Center Director Mary Geoghegan told be I didn't need to be there and to move off campus and go stay with my family instead.

If a medical emergency happens to you they will not call 911 another student or somebody off campus will have to call for you because the staff will not cause it cost the center money. Then they will try to intimidate you into being scared of the staff Mr. Leeks (Dean) threatened me when I made a report he lied and said it never happened.

I could go on about the horrible things that I have witnessed and that have happened to me but it would take forever.All Job Corps need to be shut down there is corruption from state to state, program to program.

Then stop smelling like an ***.

And you are making some serious accusations including personal libel.

You'd better watch it before you get served some court papers by a big company who has lawyers and an endless cash supply who will, absolutely, drive you into the ground.