Job Corps Customer Service
Contact Job Corps
- (800) 733-5627
- (800) 733-5627
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Job Corps
Job Corps is an educational program for people aged 16 to 24. The main goal of this program is to improve the quality of youth's lives by academic training. Job Corps provides job training, career planning and helps young people to find a job. Also among provided services there are food service, health care, residential housing etc. at some centers single parents can apply for childcare programs. Job Corps offers vocational training, but besides this the program includes reading, math, preparation to college, Limited English Proficiency course. Job Corps provides students with support during a year after the program graduation. Training lasts from 8 months to 2 years depending on a program a student chooses.
Job Corps is ranked 27 out of 425 in Employment Agencies category
Job Corps Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Job Corps to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Morganfield, Kentucky, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Flint, Michigan, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Holtsville, New York, United States